hey- i'm interested in showing this at an arcade, what's the best way to contact you?
Cast spells using mana, but you won't always have enough. You also, have the ability to cast spells using... Y O U R S E L F.
- Fireball (using D key)
- Kill enemies, and time it right to kill multiple in one blast. Killing enemies will also grant you mana so that you can continue to cast spells.
- Shield (using W key)
- This blocks the movement of enemies, giving you the time to escape sticky situations.
- Freeze (using R key)
- Blast a spike of frost which will freeze all enemies for 3 seconds, allowing you to slow down the mobs of enemies coming your way.
- Teleport (using A key)
- As in the name, instantly travel to your cursor to avoid attacks, get away from enemies, prepare for the perfect shot, and so on.
- Force (using S key)
- If you are being surrounded use this ability to blast all enemies around you back, and stun them for a quick second.
If you don't have enough mana to cast a spell however, a variety of effects may occur. Either your speed or vision is sacrificed to cast a spell, but it only gets worse over time and eventually you will begin losing health when you cast spells.
Inspired by Mobs Inc. by Pietro Ferrantelli